Clean, Shiny, and Healthy
Keeping your dog’s teeth clean is a vital part of keeping them healthy. Dental disease, which includes plaque and tartar build-up, can damage the teeth and gums and eventually affect the whole body. Bacteria from inflamed gums can enter the blood stream and affect major organs. Dental disease can affect dogs of all ages.
Tips to keep your dogs teeth pearly white:
- Use a specially-designed dog toothbrush and toothpaste regularly.
- Give your dog special dental toys or bones that help in reducing any future oral disease, bacteria and bad breath.
- Have oral exams by your vet regularly.
If your dog’s teeth are already showing signs of oral disease ask your vet about dental cleaning programs.
Zoom Room Recommends:
- All-natural dog toothbrush and toothpaste kit.
- Why not try our Z-Ridge bones, which are perfect for keeping teeth clean.
- Terrabones, looks like a candy bar but helps keep bad breath away.