New Year’s Resolutions for Your Dog
Five Ways to Make Your Dog Smile
Here are five great ways to start the New Year right. Scroll to the bottom of this post for some extra-special coupons to go with each Resolution!
Remember that our new semester of group classes begins on January 8th. And you can always book private training, Open Gym, rentals, evaluations and puppy classes any time you like.
- GO TO THE GYM (WITH YOUR DOG). A new year always brings a desire to work out more frequently. We can’t think of a more enjoyable way to get in some exercise than doing it with your dog. Open Gym is offered seven days a week in half-hour sessions to get both your heart rates racing.
- A HEALTHY DIET. There’s no one-size-fits-all diet that works for all dogs, but you shouldn’t have to play a game of trial-and-error with your dog’s food. That’s why everyone at the Zoom Room is extraordinarily well-versed in canine nutrition and able to make recommendations tailored to your dog’s needs. Fot example, we have a wide range of raw food and supplements that could absolutely transform your dog’s energy and well-being. Ask us!
- SOCIALIZE. In our busy schedules, it can be challenging to factor in our basic human need to socialize. But if the holidays brought a new puppy into your life, the importance of socialization RIGHT NOW cannot be stressed enough. Puppies have a very small window in which socialization must take place (8 to 16 weeks of age) to ensure healthy development and an adulthood free of behavior issues. (Read more about the importance of puppy socialization.)
- LOOK YOUR BEST. Let’s face it: a stinky dog doesn’t get nearly as much love and cuddling as a sweet-smelling one. Taking care of your dog’s coat and teeth not only makes him a more enjoyable presence around the house – it’s also great for his overall health and comfort. Might be time to pamper that pup with some great new grooming products made from the best stuff around.
- PAY IT FORWARD. We all now live in a world populated by the ever-present “Like” button. This gives us a chance to share the things we love with the people we love. As our way of saying thanks, we will always add credit to your account for referrals. So if you “Like” the Zoom Room, please tell your friends – and remember to tell them that you sent them!
New Year’s Coupons
- NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION #1: WORK OUT WITH YOUR DOG! – SAVE 50%
Start your New Year off on the right foot – all six of them: yours and your dog’s. Save FIFTY PERCENT on Open Gym – that’s right, Open Gym for as low as $2.25 per session! Choose from singles, 5-packs or 10-packs.
Use coupon code: WORKOUT
- NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION #2: ENJOY A HEALTHY DIET! – SAVE 20%
Save 20% off all RAW FOOD. Would you like to learn more about the incredible health benefits of feeding your dog a raw food diet? Or some tips on how to make the transition? Just ask us! On your next visit we’d be delighted to discuss your dog’s diet.
Mention this coupon on your next visit.
- NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION #3: SOCIALIZE THAT PUPPY! – SAVE 25%
Save 25% on all Puppy Preschool and Puppy Agility sessions. As an added bonus, we’ll throw in your first Puppy Playgroup session (if your puppy is under 16 weeks) for FREE!
Use coupon code: SOCIALIZE
- NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION #4: LOOK YOUR BEST! – SAVE 25%
Save 25% on all Dirty & Hairy products, Mango Foaming Face Wash, and Blueberry Facial. These products are absolutely the BEST — and they smell so good you’ll want to start using them yourself!
Mention this coupon during your next visit.
- NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION #5: PAY IT FORWARD!
Tell your friends about your good times at the Zoom Room. And be sure to tell your friends to tell us that you sent them! THANK YOU!