Zoom Room Charlotte Reviews
Although we're satisfied with happily wagging tails, we love to hear from happy dog owners, too! The Zoom Room is committed to providing you with the very best dog training available.
Here are a few of the reviews, testimonials and class evaluations of our dog trainers.
Want to share your experiences with Zoom Room Charlotte? We'd love to hear from you! Tell us about your experience.
ike loves coming to class nd jimmy has been great. i tell everyone they should bring their dogs to the zoom room
- stacy, who enjoyed agility with ike
AMAZING!! Mudd loves going to agility classes - its her favorite... Anyone needing somthing to do, having trouble with dog training or have a new puppy... I highly reccommend!
- Jodi, who enjoyed Agility Puppy and Obedeince 2 with Mudd Puppy
Cookie loves Senior Stretch, especially the balance and mental exercises. I like that it helps to keep her strong and flexible as she ages.
- Monica, who enjoyed Senior Stretch with Cookie
This is our second class completed at Zoom Room and we love it! The instructors are great and the classes are very well organized. We would recommend Zoom Room to anyone!
- Jesse Halstead, who enjoyed Agility with Annie
Camo and I have been going to the Zoom Room for about a year taking puppy training, obedianece training, and Puppy Agility through Agility 4. (We need alot of work.) Julene and her staff (Jimmy and Taryn) are still the best I have had the pleasure to be trained by. Thank you guys!
- Steve Raines, who enjoyed Continuing Agility 4 with Camo
Very patient, very knowledgeable!
- Jenny Tillman, who enjoyed Puppy obedience with Spock
This is an ongoing, positive experience for both me and Quill. When we get in the car to go to agility, she knows: She sees me gather the treats and leash and is ready to go. She sits next to me on the way, with ears up and eyes out the window. The classes are typically challenging enough for both of us, and we enjoy them. It's exciting to watch your dog get something and see the growth from week to week. The private gym experience has also been useful when working on special obstacles like the weave. Great experience in all. Highly recommended.
- Michael Rukstelis, who enjoyed Agility 3 with Quill
Roxie and I both love the Zoom Room, both for the social aspect as well as the exercise.
- Amy Norman, who enjoyed Agility 4, Agility League with Roxie
Professional, thorough and fun
- Tom & Shirley Bridges, who enjoyed Puppy Pre-School with Teddy & Bear
Awesome! Love force free and love the freedom to attend on my schedule.
- Shana Markwis, who enjoyed Obedience 1, 2, 3 with Gracie
It was great. Jewels was SO excited for every class. The staff was SO nice to both of us! Very helpful advice for out-of-class training. Definitely recommending to friends!
We hope to do Agility as soon as time allows! THANK YOU!!!!!!!1
- Jolee Calaban, who enjoyed Obedience 1 with Jewels
Fabulous. Julene is wonderfully talented at what she does -- handling both dogs and their people. Her patience and positive energy with both is amazing.
- Carey Holman, who enjoyed Agility with Moses
Wonderful. The Zoom Room is the perfect place to take my high-energy Border Collie. She and I both have fun!
- Amy Norman, who enjoyed Agility 4, Tricks 1, Urban Herding with Roxie
Shiloh loved it and both she and I have made so much improvement since Agility 1.Julene and Jimmy are great and I recommend Zoom Room to anyone who wants classes.
- Sandy Lewallen, who enjoyed Agility 3 with Shiloh
Annie and I love it there! All of the classes are fun and always different so it keeps us both thinking.
- Jesse Halstead, who enjoyed Agility with Annie
Luv it! Great fun and exercise for both Sassy and I.
- Patty Tobin, who enjoyed Private lesson with Sassy
Wonderful! Roxie and I both have a great time at Zoom Room. We have both learned so much!
- Amy Norman, who enjoyed Agility 4 with Roxie
I am learning patience and working on having Nico focus. All the instructors are patient and knowledgeable. The Charlotte Zoom Room is a great place to socialize with my dog, others and their dogs and to have fun.
- Colette, who enjoyed Agility, Tricks, Scent, Obedience with Nico
Annie loves Zoom Room! Always a fun, positive experience.
- Jesse Halstead, who enjoyed Agility 4 with Annie
I took Domino to get him more accustomed to other dogs. He's a rescue dog we've had for almost 4ish months now. He had been fearful of dogs since we got him, and I wanted to be able to get him past this fear so I could take him to dog friendly places with out him freaking out.
I signed up for 4 private lessons, and they seem to be working great. Domino is slowly learning to not be totally terrified of other dogs, and I'm learning ways to help him feel more comfortable. Shana is great, she not only explains what to do, but WHY I should do it and why it helps Domino.
I plan to sign him up for more classes in the future, after talking with Shana I think we're going to start with tricks, and later on try agility courses. It was definitely worth the money.
- Sloan Kiechel, who enjoyed Private Dog Training with Domino
My dog had already taken several puppy classes at other facilities, so she was a bit advanced for this class. Overall it was a good experience, however.
- Ellen Horn, who enjoyed Obedience 1 with Kay
Great class for Dylan with lots of good information to help her. Will be back!
- Chris McGee, who enjoyed obedience with Dylan
Elvis and I have thoroughly enjoyed our training experience, and look forward to competing in Agility next year. We plan on taking some private training sessions to fine tune the weave poles, eye contact and giving good cues. We also look forward to participating in Agility 3 and Agility 4 classes. I have recommended the Zoom Room to a number of friends and colleagues. The entire Zoom Room experience has been a great experience for both Elvis and myself.
- Marion Epperson, who enjoyed Agility 1 and Agility 2 with Elvis
We had four 30-minute sessions. We worked on necessary skills each visit. We're trying to build focus for group classes. He was very patient and helpful with techniques and ideas.
- kristen, who enjoyed private lessons with lucy
Has been nice being able to choose which classes to attend and also not to worry if I am out of town one week. That flexibility has been wonderful! Charlie quickly got through Obedience I, but Obedience II seems to be a bit more of a challenge. I'm sure Zoom Room will get us through our issues though.
- Emily Brady, who enjoyed Obedience I, now in Obedience II with Charlie
Great instructor. Great classmates. Duck loves to come and she has made very good progress. Teaching process is excellent and instructor's patience with the dogs is super.
- Kim Boyer, who enjoyed Agility 3 with Duck
Awesome experience. We love it there, and thanks to the league, it just keeps getting better.
- Amy Norman, who enjoyed Agility 4, Agility League with Roxie
It was fun and a great learning experience, she has learned so much, and I have learned so much..all of the folks at the Zoom Room are great..I recommend it to everyone I talk to about dog training..
- Sandra Lewallen, who enjoyed Agility 4 with Shiloh
- Patty Tobin, who enjoyed Agility and Obedience with Sassy
I'm loving it. It is great to find activities you can do with your dog. It is a lot of fun and a great experience for both of us. Love the instructors. They are great with the dogs.
- Karen Peterson, who enjoyed Basic Manners, Agility 1, Agility2 with Jimmy
Great experiences!! Super people. Awesome facility. We love the Zoom Room!
- Darla M., who enjoyed Agility 1, Agility 2, Tricks, and Obedience 2 with Roxy Heart
It was great. Although my dog is a puppy, the staff took time and worked with me a little harder to get his playfulness and is focus under control. They were patient when trying new skills for agility.
- cynthia jenkin, who enjoyed obedience and agility with watson jenkin
I originally signed Kobe up for Obedience 1 training and, as it turned out, I actually enjoyed being in the classes too! The Zoom Room instructor (Jimmy) taught us how to work with our dog(s), and in essence, we were being trained as well. Kobe loved the classes, and has just been signed up for Agility 1, which we are really looking forward to.
- Kim Templeman, who enjoyed Obedience 1 with Kobe
I have a very, very high-energy husky named Skye whose social nature puts her at a real disadvantage in a class setting. Other people and dogs become a wholly encompassing distraction and all of the good habits that Skye's learned at home go out the window. Jimmy quickly pinpointed my dog's shortcomings and walked me through the process of honing my husky's concentration. During one class, he even set up a barrier, separating my dog from the others so that Skye could better focus on her training. I am incredibly thankful for Jimmy's patience and expertise. Skye is now much easier to control in group settings and I am immensely pleased with her improvement. I very much look forward to taking another class at Zoom Room and have recommended it to several friends.
- Shannon Casey, who enjoyed Basic Manners with Skye
We love Zoom Room. Our dog now has confidence from participating in private training and the tricks class. The trainer is very competent and fun. She made sure our dog not only learn something, but enjoy it too. I would highly recommend Zoom Room to any dog owner.
- Sara B., who enjoyed Private training & tricks class with Heidi
Enjoyed being able to be apart of the traing class. Not only was it a good learning experience for my dog but also for my husband and I.
- Andrea Kall, who enjoyed obedience 1&2 with Luca
I have enrolled in Agility 3. Both me and my dog look forward to class. Very enjoyable and a wonderful way to enhance the bond between pet and owner.
- Dan N., who enjoyed Agility 1 & 2
It has been a fantastic opportunity for my dog to do private training due to her congenital heart defect. It gives her the opportunity to get out, interact with others and exercise while monitoring her limitations. Very positive and enjoyable.
- Debi Hills, who enjoyed Private Agility with Sydney
- Beverly McLamb, who enjoyed Private lessons and tricks classes with Kyra
It was excellent! We had no idea how much vinnie would live it. We have every intention to attend agility 3!
- Tracy Stewart, who enjoyed Agility 1 with Vinnie
Julene is great!
- Betsy, who enjoyed Obedience 2
- Amanda Holt, who enjoyed agility 2 with Koda
Great experience! Lots of fun! Great exercise for the both of us as well
- J. Thompson, who enjoyed Puppy Agility, Obedience 1 and 2 with Jellie
Julene really is amazing. She is so patient and kind with the pups and very good at breaking things down for me. One hour of tricks is a long time for our pups to focus, but she was great at keeping them engaged and letting them take mini breaks, so it wasn't overwhelming.
- Susan T., who enjoyed Tricks 1
Wonderful. Sassy is a 3 year old choco lab who was quite full of herself and a bit hard to handle...easily distracted. The obedience classes and agility have turned her into a new dog!! She's more focused and way more obedient.
- Patty T obin, who enjoyed Agility Levels 1-3 and Obedience Classes with Sassy
Awesome class! Julene really takes the time to understand the needs of her students and work at a pace that's right for them. Very glad we signed up and looking forward to more.
- Pat F., who enjoyed Shy Dog
Our experience has been extremely positive! I have started seeing results much more quickly than I had anticipated and my dog Yoda is much more at ease. She is a reactive dog, and it makes me very happy to see her becoming so much more comfortable in situations with other dogs.
- Linda Grant, who enjoyed private lessons with Yoda
Julene is so patient in working with difficult dogs. She absolutely is 100% commited to having your training with Zoom Room a success. She and Jimmy give detailed instructions so I could help my pup be the best she could be. I love the positive reinforcement training. I can't wait to do agility 1 with Kylie. We have 3 older dogs and I just wish Zoom Room Charlotte had been around when they were pups.
- Shelley M, who enjoyed Puppy Pre-School and Obedience 1 with Kylie
This is great stuff!
- Steve R., who enjoyed Puppy Agility
I think Julene does a great job with the dogs and makes class fun for me and my dog. The 1 hour spent with every class is an hour well spent with my dog. I am grateful to have the Zoom Room in my community for my dog and plan to participate as long as we can!
- Lisa Steffy, who enjoyed Agility 4 /agility league with Hannah Joy
My dog has been attending the Zoom Room on a weekly basis 3 months after Zoom Room opened in the community. Still enrolled my dog has a great time participating in the classes. Julene is a wonderful trainer/ instructer and makes it a priority for all the dogs and their owners to always have a positive experience at the Zoom Room. I am grateful to have the Zoom Room in the community and see my dog always being enrolled. Julene and her staff are wonderful
- Lisa Steffy, who enjoyed Agility 1-4, Agility League, tricks, Obedience, Therapy Dog, Leash Walking, Come When Called with Hannah Joy
What a great environment! The instructor is very positive. After 3 weeks in basic manners we moved on to agility 1 and we are hooked after only 1 class! The instructor's positive attitude and obvious love for the dogs made it a great experience for all the dogs in the class.
- Andi Elfner, who enjoyed Basic manners and agility 1 with Dooley
- Shirley murphy, who enjoyed Agility with Fenway
We have had a great experience at the zoom room. Both Jimmy and Julene are patient and encouraging with my dog and me. We always have a great time no matter what class we are taking. Bella is always excited to go to the zoom room. We have both learned so much!
- Amy, who enjoyed Agility 3 with Bella
Fully enjoyed our classes, Julene Kautzman is wonderfully patient and really makes the classes fun.
- Daniel N., who enjoyed Agility 3
Great! I was much better than I anticpated. The dogs did great, good class size, made it fun for all!
- Joanne Muscato, who enjoyed Obedience 1 with Lucas and Diego
Zoom Room is a wonderful learning environment both for Shane and myself. We have enjoyed meeting new friends and have great confidence in the staff, which has made our experience extremely pleasant. We always look forward to our classes!
- Nathalie Long, who enjoyed Agility 4 & League with Shane
Wylie didn't know ANYTHING when I adopted him three months ago. He was already a very good dog, but it's so much nicer now that he can understand what I'm asking him to do. And - spending time together training and practicing our skills really helped us bond!
- Suzi Brantley, who enjoyed Obedience I with Wylie
We have been having an awesome time at Zoom Room! I never in a million years would have thought my overexcited, slightly nervous dog would do so well in agility, but she loves it. It is great mental and physical exercise for both of us.
- Ashley, who enjoyed Agility with Phoebe
I love the place and the experience. It is such a fun experience for the dogs. All the staff is excellent at what they do and all have a great repoir with dogs.
- Karen Peterson, who enjoyed Basic Manners, Agility 1, Agility2 with Jimmy
So far Tug and I have only had good experiences at Zoom Room. We will continue to come for years to come!
- Jennifer Hughes, who enjoyed Agility 1 with Tug
It was a great experience. Hampton does best in organized things and he loved coming, so much that on the last day I had to drag him out. We have signed up for aglity class now and am looking forward to it.
- jodi, who enjoyed obedience 2 with hampton
My favorite class is Agility. Hailey has been thru all the levels and competes in league. I love the small classes, the individual attention and the camaraderie that developed with my classmates. Taking these classes has certainly enhanced the bond between Hailey and me and we work as a team! I am so happy with the ZoomRoom experience that I enrolled both of my new puppies!
- Kim, who enjoyed Agility with Hailey
Miss Trixie's experience at Zoom Room? Trix LOVES Miss Julene, Agility 4, Agility League and all the dog and people friends she has made! Trixie gets a lot out of agility - it is physically and intellectually stimulating for ANY dog, even the 9 pounder, and it is fun. It also reinforces the dog/owner relationship, obedience, reward, and most of all love. We can't wait to get to the cabin then back again for more Zoom Room.
- Alice Walker, who enjoyed Agility 4.???(many times!) -- and a part time participant of Agility League. with Miss Trixie Delight
We had a great time! Learned a lot and will be continuing on! The private gym time is great for extra practice!
- Angela, who enjoyed Agility 1 with Cole
Pepper loves Agility Class at the Zoom Room. Jimmy is an excellent instructor! You can tell that he really loves the dogs and wants them to succeed. He is very patient with them and with us as owners too. Agility 2 was a wonderful experience for Pepper (and for me) and we look forward to learning more.
- Pam, who enjoyed Agility 2 with Pepper
After adopting Carter in October, we realized that, despite our best (most diligent) efforts, we would need some training ourselves on how to help him through some of his unexplainable fears. Carter's biggest challenges include passing buses, trucks, runners, and cyclists; he also tends to whine/playfully bark at nearby dogs. When we first met Julene during our evaluation, we were immediately struck by how well she knew dogs and how much time she spent trying to make sure she better understood our dog. When we began "Shy Dog" class, we were a bit nervous because Carter seemed so much more energetic (read: untamed) than his fellow classmates, but we quickly realized that his fears were similar, his reactions just more vocal and obvious. By the end of the 6-week course, Carter (and we as his owners) had definitely made some great progress and we owe the training, skills, and routine to Zoom Room. We definitely plan to return for an agility class in the near future!
- Allyson, who enjoyed Shy Dog with Carter
I like that the classes are offered at various times during the day.
i have been taking two classes with my 2 years old Labrador Hope at the Zoom Room in Charlotte with Julene.
Hope absolutely loves the classes and begs for more! We have seen a great improvement over the course of the classes. The most amazing is how Hope went from a shy dog to a very confident one!
My daughter took the Kids and Agility camp and had lots of fun while bonding even more with our loved dog! I recommend the Zoom Room to anyone looking for great results! Julene is a wonderful instructor!
- Flo Dupuy, who enjoyed Obedience 2 - Therapy - Kids and Agility with Hope
I worked harder than my dog but we loved it!
- Kelly R., who enjoyed Agility 1
Julene was very nice and attentive to everyone. We always started and ended on time. I enjoyed the class!
- Doris A., who enjoyed Come When Called
Camo and I continue to attend Agility 4 training and competing in Agility League. We don't keep coming back because we are good at this. We keep coming back because of the care, compassion, and professionalism Camo and I receive from Julene and her staff. And trust me, we need it. Thank you guys!
- Steve Raines, who enjoyed Agility 4/Agility League with Camo
Very fun. I've learner as much as my dog. Can't wait to keep improving.
- Shealene Boolman, who enjoyed agility 2 with Bailey
Both of my mini schnauzers took the Obedience I class at Zoom Room, and it was a huge help! They both liked the environment, and the instructors and lessons were easy to follow. We had a really fun time in class each week! You can tell that all the people at Zoom Room care about your dog, and animals in general. Both of my dogs are much more obedient and enjoy performing the lessons they learned. I have recommended Zoom Room to my friends and am thinking of signing up for Obedience II or Agility
- Lydia Myrick, who enjoyed Obedience I with Lexi
The Zoom Room is not only lots of fun, but it's really helped my dog and I bond. We communicate better with each other and her at-home behavior is 110% improved because of obedience class and because of agility as well. It's great exercise for us both. My dog gets excited every single time she sees us pulling into the parking lot in front fo the Zoom Room and so do I.
- Megan F., who enjoyed Agility 1
I felt the instruction was very clear, easy to understand and follow. I liked the fact that the class was small and that we weren't crammed in. There was plenty of room to maneuver without the dogs being on top of each other.
- Lisa F., who enjoyed Obedience 1
Cozy really enjoyed her experience. It was a success adventure for both of us!
- Erica, who enjoyed Come When Called with Cozy
She really enjoyed it. I am amazed at how much better my dog responds to her and how much they have both learned.
- Sara Fraker, who enjoyed My daughter participated in Summer Camp with Chloe
Love the Zoom Room! It's so fun and is such a bonding experience. The staff is awesome and knowledgeable.
- Lisa O., who enjoyed Agility 2
Both of my dogs love Zoom Room! The classes are so fun and upbeat and you can tell Julene and Jimmy really enjoy what they do. We will definately continue taking classes!
- Megan Dotson, who enjoyed Obedience one with Armani
I brought Embry to help with shyness and anxiety it helped so very much so we moved up in the classes I can't thank everyone there enough for helping me with Embry not to mention the patience that was shown to her along with lots of love and caring
- Kim Skaradzinski, who enjoyed Shy dog, obedience 1, obedience 2, a couple of obiedence 3 and 2 agility classes with Embry
Julene is great to work with and the facility is awesome. Looking forward to Agility 1 with Cotton!
- Jeanne H., who enjoyed Therapy Dog with Cotton
We love it! We both have such a great time! It's always a fun, eventful experience.
- Jesse Halstead, who enjoyed Agility with Annie
I have taken Agility 1, Obedience 1, Obedience 2 and Tricks, and I learned so much...I hope to be in the Agility 2 and Tricks 2 classes later in the Summer. I will miss you guys while I am on vacation...
- Sandra L., who enjoyed Tricks 1 with Shiloh
I have learned so much to help Lucas face his fears! He has become much more brave. We look forward to further training at Zoom Room. All trainers were very patient with super shy Lucas!
- Lauren W, who enjoyed Shy dog workshop with Lucas
It's been a lot of fun for me and Charlie. I've never before participated in training in such a nice environment. The instructors really make it an enjoyable experience!
- Janet Finch, who enjoyed Agility with Charlie
Cookie had so much fun, and now we have a new activity we can practice when she's bored at home.
- Monica, who enjoyed Urban Herding with Cookie
I love the agility classes. I like how the classes are small and you get more one on one time with the instructor.
- Jackie, who enjoyed Agility 1 with Sebastian
Leah is her own dog, and although obedient, she is definite in her ideas of just how long we need to "work" and when she thinks it's time to stop. Jimmy has patiently worked with Leah so that she no longer dreads 'working' on obedience, but actively looks forward to Agility and play dates - there' s no stopping her now! (Now, if I can only figure out how to get her to "like' Jimmy a little bit less........:-))
- Mary Pavlinchak, who enjoyed Obedience 2 and Agility 1 with Leah
I have been to dog training before at different facilities, and I haven't had nearly the success as I have had with my labrador at the Zoom Room. She is young and wild, but we have seen so much improvement in her since we started coming. Huge changes! So far we have taken Come When Called and Obedience I. We are looking forward to taking Tricks class next. I would highly recommend this facility, its instructors, and its programming. If you want a well behaved dog, then Zoom Room is the answer.
- Beth S., who enjoyed Obedience 1
We really enjoyed the class. The real-life scenarios were great in showing how to practically implement the training techniques. Eloise loved Zoom Room and was always very excited to get inside and learn. Julene was a terrific trainer and we look forward to taking more classes in the future!
- Christina M., who enjoyed Obedience 1 with Eloise
excellent, continue to learn tools for helping our rescue dog get over some of her anxiety around other dogs. Can't believe how far she, and I, have come. Staff is always very nice and encouraging.
- Kari Dahlstrom, who enjoyed Obed 1-3, tricks, private sessions with Roxie
Great..we are both learning
- Sandy Lewwallen, who enjoyed ASgility 4 with Shiloh
Lots of fun for both Jagr and me. Jagr is a quick learner and enjoyed the refresher.
- Courtney Fielding Byrnes, who enjoyed Obedience with Jagr Byrnes
This has by far been my most pleasant and fun experience in training. I love the gym room and how clean it is. The instructors take time to get to know Charlie and answer any questions. The games we play make the learning experience fun for both me and Charlie. Love it being inside where the temperature is always perfect.
- Janet finch, who enjoyed Obedience 1 and 2 with Charlie
Julienne is fantastic. She is very knowledgeable, personal and patient. Going to her zoom room is one of the highlights of our week. Vinnie loves the zoom room. We will continue to take classes and participate in events.
- Tracy Stewart, who enjoyed Agility 2 with Vinnie
Got a dog? Want it trained right? Interested in agility training for your furry friend...then you need to visit Zoom Room. This place is very professional and very clean considering all of the little fur balls that frequent this establishment. If you're looking for something different to do with man's best friend then check this place out!
- Jonathan T., who enjoyed Agility 1
Piper and I really enjoyed the 'Zoom Room' experience! Julene is great and we both benefited from coming. Piper loved playing with the other puppies and I loved watching them all interact! Thanks Julene!
- Shirley W., who enjoyed Puppy Preschool with Piper
Our instructor had the patience of Job and that is essental for helping the novice dog owner.
- Gerry E., who enjoyed Shy Dog
Very flexible in allowing us to come to another class the same week that we had to miss one.
- Ellen Y., who enjoyed Obedience 1
Great! We love it and Duke enjoys it
- Brandon Jetton, who enjoyed Agility 1 and 2 with Duke
What a great place! I was anticipating sending my little guys to a "boot camp " type setting. Then I realized I was the one that needed the training. They are different dogs. We have a way to go yet, but we are all having fun. I am so pleased and proud! A very professional group of trainers, that keep the class moving and constantly give gentle advice and correction. And lavish praise. Good variety of class times, size of classes, and different classes. I couldn't be more pleased.
- Jean W., who enjoyed Obedience 1 and 2, Agility 1 and 2 with Magnolia and Teddy
Roxie learned several new tricks. It was a small class, which was nice because we got a lot of personal attention.
- Amy Norman, who enjoyed Tricks 1 with Roxie
It was lots of fun! Sarah and I both learned a lot, and enjoyed the other dogs (and people), too.
- Suzanne S., who enjoyed Agility 1
We had a fantastic time and Pepper loved it. He definetly has improved on the come when called and it makes it easier to train him on a daily basis.
- Virginie Stewart, who enjoyed Come when Called with Pepper
We will com back for more classes very soon.
We've had a great experience so far in agility 1. It is a fun way to practice all of our obedience skills as well as focus and control around other dogs. Jimmy is great at instructing me on how to help my dog succeed and Leo has really come a long way in overcoming his discomfort with certain obstacles (the tunnel!). I really enjoy practicing these new skills in class and watching Leo's progress week to week. It would be fun to do some private gym time where we can work on all of the obstacles in succession and really master the skills (both Leo's and mine).
- Amanda, who enjoyed agility 1 with Leo
The Charlotte Zoom Room is by far the best training facility I have attended. Camo is a 14 month old Boxer/Vizsla mix and Julene is teaching me to properly handle this very social and distracted bundle of energy. Camo is a rescue and I brought her to the Zoom Room for puppy classes and to help us bond. The training and experience wer so good, we have attended Puppy Kindergarten, Puppy Agility, Obedience, and Agilitey 1 - 4. We are continuing with Agility 4 and competing in the Agility League. We have a long way to go but as long as Julene and Jimmy have patience with us, we willl keep training. I strongly recommend the Charlotte Zoom Room to everyone looking for training.
- Steve Raines, who enjoyed Continuing Agility 4 with Camo
Zoom Room is addictive, we love it!!
- Megan Dotson, who enjoyed Agility 1 and 2 with Armani and Mya
My dog and I absolutely love going to the zoom room. It gives us a chance to bond even more and gives my dog a chance to keep her mind active. We each learn something everytime we go.
- Laura Berst, who enjoyed Agility 1 and large dog meet up with Lexi
Very good and enjoyable.
- Janet Finch, who enjoyed Agility League, agility, and obedience with Charlie
It was really great for me and the boys. It really worked well and was a pleasant experience.
- Robin Smith, who enjoyed Obed and therapy dog with Ollie and Sammy
Before Manners Class, Cookies was a total maniac! She would bark at every single person, dog and bicycle within sight. After manners class, she was a totally different dog. She has learned to focus on me and behave. She is still polishing her skills, but is no longer the terrorist she used to be!
- Suzi Brantley, who enjoyed Basic Manners (Obedience 1) with Cookie
Always a great time at the Zoom Room!
- Alice Walker, who enjoyed Agility 4 with Miss Trixie Delight
Julene is so knowledgable. Our class included a couple of small older dogs and some large dogs, including a 1 1/2 year old German Shepard. She knew how to work with all the dogs at the same time and taught me a lot about the way a dog thinks. Thor and I really enjoyed the class.
- Sarah Ann I., who enjoyed Agility 1 with Thor
Really enjoying the classes. Sassy has made considerable progress in all areas.
- Patty Tobin, who enjoyed Obedience and Agility with Sassy
Always a fun experience.
- Alice Walker, who enjoyed Agility 4 with Miss Trixie Delight
Jewel and I had a wonderful time taking our Agility classes. I was very impressed with the instructor and her ability to get the dogs to do things they were fearful of. We will be back for more classes!
- Maureen M., who enjoyed Agility 1 with Jewel
All of the instructors were super helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the variety of the classes.
- Lori Belmont, who enjoyed Puppy preschool and puppy agility with Abby
My puppy was terrible and I knew I had to get help. I started in puppy preschool at 12 weeks and my puppy is turning into a great puppy. She is 6 months old and just passed her Canine Good Citizen test. I like that I take her to a place where she is learning side by side other dogs in an air conditioned training area. I have learned so much about how dogs learn, why that act the way they do. I have just enrolled in a scent workshop.
- Julie, who enjoyed puppy preschool, puppy agility, obedience, canine good citizen with Goldie
Excellent! We have a rescue dog who was very overwhelmed the first class. She barely took one treat the entire hour. The instructors were very patient and encouraging. We eventually moved on to obedience 2 and agility. I am learning a lot about how to encourage and train Roxie.
- Kari Dahlstrom, who enjoyed obedience 1, obedience 2, agility 1 with Roxie
Always a great time! Annie and I both look forward to school nights :)
- Jesse Halstead, who enjoyed Agility 4 & Obedience 2 with Annie
We have really enjoyed puppy preschool and feel it has been very beneficial to our dog. We plan to continue with more classes of puppy obedience and agility.
- Dana Webb, who enjoyed puppy preschool with Macy
Julene did a wonderful job of addressing all of the different levels of abilities (dogs and humans) in the class. Some of the dogs were quite good, but Maggie got praise for whatever incremental success she had. The instructor, by taking time to understand each dog, was able to give instructions and suggestions specific to my dog's learning style. Thank you.
- Janet, who enjoyed Tricks with Maggie
Amazing - always a good time at Zoom Room Charlotte
- Jodi, who enjoyed Agility 1 with Hampton
Jenna is a feral dog who struggles with noises, movement and paying attention to humans. She began agility classes frightened and uncertain. We are about to start Agility-3 and Jenna loves going to class! She is happy during class and loves all the different courses. We have observed she is more relaxed at home and more comfortable with normal house sounds. We have also observed she is more playful, even bringing us toys to play with, something she has never done in the two years since we adopted her.
- Greg & Roxan Schulz, who enjoyed Agility 1 & 2 with Jenna
Our dogs have learned a lot. More than just teaching the dogs to sit, etc. we're learning new ways to communicate with them. We haven't ever tried clicker training before Zoom Room and are finding it to be a great tool to help our dogs understand what we're asking them to do. We start Obedience 2 next week and are looking forward to the new skills our dogs will learn.
- Ashley Horner, who enjoyed Basic Manners with Gus and Ben
I always have a great time in agility at zoom room and I know my dog, Leo loves it too. Julene structures the class to help the dogs build up to each skill and she provides great tips to help each dog master the skills and obstacles. We have so much fun in every class!
- Amanda, who enjoyed Agility 3 with Leo
It was awesome! Mudd is usually exhausted afterwards and learns so quickly...
- Jodi, who enjoyed Obedience/Agility (Puppy) with Mudd Puppy
Really great & informative. Very organized yet personal. Small classes so nice individual attention. I have a young GSD. She liked her time there & had a good comfort level of trust with all the personnel. We are waiting to take the TDI test so may take another class just to stay conditioned?? I would like to be able to take on a class by class basis with the holidays approaching
- Marge Wilkerson, who enjoyed Obedience 2&3& Canine Good Citizen & Therapy Dog Training with Cessie
These are awesome training classes. I have had Camo at the Zoom Room Charlotte from Puppy training, Puppy Agility, and Agility classes 1 - 4. Camo loves coming to class and so do I. The trainer, Julene, and her staff Jimmy are awesome. You won't find a better training facility in Charlotte.
- Steve Raines, who enjoyed Agility 4 with Camo
Jagr is very happy in Agility. I think it works his brain as much as his body. He's exhausted after class which is a good thing. Jagr is big, being a Weim, but he is able to do all of the obstacles. He has fun and so do I.
- Courtney Fielding Byrnes, who enjoyed Agility 3 with Jagr Byrnes
Zoom Room is a great facility and the staff makes my dog feel special. I would love to continue classes.
- Betsy P., who enjoyed Come When Called
We love the Zoom Room. Julene leads a great class. Roxie looks forward to going and dashes for the door when I mention Zoom Room.
- Amy Norman, who enjoyed Agility 4 class and league with Roxie
The classes that Belle took were very informative. The pace was good and the instructor gave good feedback throughout the class. I was able to learn a more proper and effective way to teach Belle basic commands.
- Shavonn, who enjoyed Obedience 2 with Belle
Lucky loves the Zoom Room. He really took to the agility training. And now that we are doing some refresher obedience training, he even enjoys that. And he can't wait to see Julene each week.
- Kelli Sprague, who enjoyed Private Agility Training/Private Obedience Training with Lucky
Enjoy the trainers and the small class numbers.
- Terry, who enjoyed Obedience 2 & 3 with Logan
Clarence had a great time. We both did. He really loved all the personal one-on-one attention. He also really loved the homework that he was assigned. Anything for a treat! Julene really paid attention to what his needs were and addressed his VERY short attention span. He will be going back for more classes.
- Jeannie L., who enjoyed Private Training with Clarence
Great class. Not only good for Zoey but even more so for my daughter Savannah. It's fun to watch dogs and owners of all shapes, sizes and ages learn from the ground up how to do agility. Looking forward to the day Savannah and Zoey compete in their first agility competition.
- Kate Weaver, who enjoyed Agility with Zoey
People were afraid to come into our house because of Zoe's aggressive behavior. We had 1 person only that would watch her if we went on vacation. We had a trainer come to the house who used a choker and said to get volunteers to let Zoe aproach and jerk her back if she showed signs of aggression. First of all it's hard to find someone to do that and second it seemed very cruel to Zoe. We gave up and just had to put Zoe in a separate room when we had company. After 6 classes at Zoom Room Zoe lets people come in the house and actually gives them kisses. We took her with us to our knit night group and she greeted everyone and sat on peoples laps and loved everyone. Zoom Room has given us our dog back!!! I LOVE THE ZOOM ROOM !!!
- Judi Siver, who enjoyed Shy Dog Workshop with Zoe
Julene was absolutely awesome! My vet suggested that I have 2 of my 3 dogs lose weight and approved them participating in agility classes. My mission was accomplished with them completing Agility 1, 2, & 3, and they have both lost quite a bit of weight, much to my vet's delight. My third dog participated in the Obedience 1 class and enjoyed meeting other dogs. Although, I think he was more interested in the treats than the obedience! We are returning for Agility 4 in the fall!
- M. M., who enjoyed Agility 3 & Obedience 1
Great..she is a great instructor, and any mistakes that Shiloh makes are mine...
- Sandra Lewallen, who enjoyed Agility 4 with Shiloh
The shy dog class didn't completely fix daisy's shyness and how afraid she is of my father. But it definitely helped! I now have the techniques to help my dog when new people come around.
- Elora Lissandrello, who enjoyed Shy dog class with Daisy
We love the Zoom Room. We have 4 dogs that we take on a regular basis. The kids have enjoyed classes with their dogs. It teaches them discipline and dedication to working with their animals to achieve an end goal. Our family has used it as motivation for school as well. We only wish it was closer to our house!!
- Rebecca Gibson, who enjoyed Agility 1, Puppy Agility, Puppy Ob 1 with Hunter
We started Jagr in obedience and then moved to agility. Jagr loves the classes and really enjoys agility. Julene is a great instructor, very patient and helpful.l
- Courtney Fielding Byrnes, who enjoyed Agility with Jagr
Julene is an amazing trainer, she makes the classes really fun and is very knowledgable and gives clear instructions. I have seen dogs trainers in the past where it is just a job to them, but Julene truly enjoys what she does. I will be attending more classes!
- Courtney Wise, who enjoyed Private Agility with Bella
Great experience for me and Shiloh..Julene and Jimmy are the best instructors..We will be there for more classes!
- Sandra Lewallen, who enjoyed Agility 2 with Shiloh
The class was great! At the beginning, our little one could hardly focus on us, but by the end he was following directions and listening so well! It's definitely helped with his behavior both at home and out. Thanks Zoom Room!
- Robert G., who enjoyed Obedience 1
Stella loves coming to the Zoom Room!
- Nicole Fankhauser, who enjoyed Obedience, Agility with Stella
We love bringing her! It's a great, clean facility with a friendly and encouraging staff. We live 25 minutes away, near uptown Charlotte, but it's worth the drive. Before signing up at the Zoom Room, we toured many training facilities. It wasn't even close. Zoom Room is the best around!
This has been a great experience for me and Camo. Camo is a high energy dog and the agility classes have been great for her to burn off that energy. She also loves Julene.
- Steven R., who enjoyed Agility 3 with Camo
Ready to Zoom?
Would you and your dog like to enjoy the great learning and socialization experiences that these other wonderful Zoom Room clients have been describing?
Check out our schedule of classes and other services!