New, Skills-Based Training Levels…
What does this mean for you?
- Scheduling flexibility! No more 6-week commitment for Obedience, Agility, Tricks and Scent classes.
- Stay challenged & move at your dog’s pace through class levels based on skills.
- Mix ‘n match classes, or try out something new at no risk.
- Share packages for multi-dog families.
- Did we mention scheduling flexibility??
- No need to wait until your schedule calms down…come as often as you can.
- Changing work schedule? No problem, we have classes to meet your needs.
Where to start?
Orientation & Basic Manners
All new clients must attend a 1/2-hour Orientation, free of charge & without your dog. During this session we will introduce you to our facility, training methods, etc…
SIGN UP for an Orientation (page forward by week for additional dates)
After orientation, our Basic Manners class is a great starting point for many dogs & owners. You will learn or brush up on basic commands such as sit, down, stay, and work on focus in a group class environment.
VIEW SCHEDULE (page forward by week for additional dates)
Jump Ahead with an Evaluation
If you’ve done some training elsewhere (or on your own) and would like to jump right into agility classes, intermediate or advanced obedience classes, or a 6-week workshop, schedule an evaluation for placement.
SCHEDULE AN EVALUATION
We look forward to seeing you again soon…your prerequisites should be set up for you, but please call if you have any questions or issues signing up for a class.
ENROLL HERE (page forward by week for additional dates)
If you need a recommendation, or advice about which class is right for you, just ask any of our staff!
CLICK HERE for more information about classes.
CLICK HERE for FAQ’s