Dog Friendly Hotels and Beaches
Traveling to South Florida or looking for a dog friendly vacation spot? With sunny skies and warm temperatures year round, South Florida’s beaches and hotels are perfect for your next getaway.
Some dog friendly hotels we love:
- The W (Fort Lauderdale)
- Loews Miami – Great amenities for your dog (Miami)
- Hilton (Deerfeild Beach)
- Hilton Bentley Beach Hotel (Miami)
- The Royal Palms Resort (Fort Lauderdale)
Some dog friendly beaches we love:
- Canine Beach (Fort Lauderdale): Sunrise Blvd. at A1A. Dogs must be on a leash when not in the water and are only allowed Fridays through Sundays from 3-7 p.m. during the winter and 5-9 p.m. in summer. A permit is required to use Canine Beach.
- Dog Beach of Hollywood: Dogs are allowed off-leash on the beach between Pershing and Custer Streets. The Hollywood Dog Beach is available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. year round.
- The town of Jupiter: Dogs are allowed on non-guarded beaches from Jupiter to Juno Beach (south of Carlin Park and north of Marcinski) year round. Dogs must be kept on a leash or in voice command at all times.
Zoom Room Recommends:
We love these fantastic products to ensure you and your dogs travel in style:
- Life vests – Perfect for those who love the water
- Dublin dog waterproof collars – Very stylish, waterproof and stink-proof
- H2O water bottles – Keep your dog hydrated with this perfectly portable bottle. Don’t forget the sling great for long walks
- Mutt Mats – Portable mats great for beaches
- Himalayan Yak Chew – All natural chew is made from compressed milk and cheese from the Himalayas. Perfect for keeping your dog occupied
- Vested Harness – A must have for traveling dogs! This harness is not only great for walking but doubles as a seat belt