Celebrate Being a Great Dog Parent
Join Zoom Room Culver City for a day dedicated to celebrating the responsible dog owner. Responsible Dog Ownership Day is an AKC sponsored event taking place throughout the country during September. Our event is slated to begin at 6:30 pm and run until 9:30 pm on Saturday, September 24. This national day focuses on ensuring your dog’s health, happiness, and well being. We will have a variety of activities, including:
- Low cost microchipping ($10 introductory rate) done while you wait — thanks to our new partnership with Found Animals
- Dr. Orme from the Centinela Animal Hospital talking about your dog’s health and the benefit of canine acupuncture
- A representative from the spcaLA’s Disaster Animal Response Team (DART) discussing emergency planning and providing handouts
- A masseuse performing relaxing massages… on your dog
- Meet a representative from i Love Dogs and learn all about their natural nutritional supplements
- A member of spcaLA discussing the benefits of spay/neuter and adoption
- Annie Siegmann from Ruff Ruff Bakery will be demonstrating how to make natural nutritious meals and treats for your dog while you watch
This event will be as much fun as it will be informative. In between all the education, acupuncture, and massage, feel free to try your dog’s paw on our agility equipment!
How much is an event so full of education and benefits for your pup? It’s FREE! Money collected from microchipping will be donated to DART.
To sign up for our Responsible Dog Ownership Day, click here. Once you have signed up for the event, reserve an appointment to microchip your dog.