Zoom Room Encinitas Reviews
Although we're satisfied with happily wagging tails, we love to hear from happy dog owners, too! The Zoom Room is committed to providing you with the very best dog training available.
Here are a few of the reviews, testimonials and class evaluations of our dog trainers.
Want to share your experiences with Zoom Room Encinitas? We'd love to hear from you! Tell us about your experience.
It was a fun class, I'd never tried scent work before and was mystified on how to go about it. The class really was very helpful.
- Shelly, who enjoyed Scent work with Shae
Enjoying the small group & individualized attention; I like the setting - my dog & I can "shop" after the training session. Love the high quality products in the retail area & the good advice from the instructor.
- Maria Cohen, who enjoyed Basic Manners with Toto
Great- my dog has learned a lot and I find
- Tina Rappaport, who enjoyed Agility two with Sienna
it a very bonding experience to take Sienna
to classes . She is highly food motivated
Which makes her a quick learner An Italian
Spinone is also a very smart breed.
Such progress in just three classes! Definitely worth the money.
- Charlotte Conrad, who enjoyed Obedience 1&2 with Molly
I love the flexibility of Zoom Room classes, and that there are so many types of classes to chose from. I believe my dog Rowyn has really benefited from taking different types of classes.
- Shelly H, who enjoyed Ongoing participation in agility and obedience. Right now we're preparing Rowyn for the CGC test with Rowyn
The Zoom Room is Seamus' favorite place on earth.
- Lisa Stice, who enjoyed Agility 2 with Seamus
Baci and I love going to the Zoom Room. Kim is a great, patient, and a knowledge
- bridget ash, who enjoyed 3 agility classes good canine citizen award class with Baci
instructor. She not only teaches the class, but will answer other behavior issues that
you may have about your dog. I feel like we always learn something each time we attend
class....both of us. Her sister Lisa is also very friendly and knowledgeable about all the
products they carry. Zoom Room is exceptionally clean in all areas.
It's wonderful and so fun for my dog!
- Blair Tomczak, who enjoyed Agility with Sophie
Both have been beneficial for my dog and informative for me.
- Vivian Entous, who enjoyed Obedience 2, Agility 2 with Crosby
THe classes are on time, the staff friendly and helpful, the dog is in heaven and loves coming, the pet owner is still needing a little discipline :)
- nancy zorner, who enjoyed Agility 1, Agility 2 with Charlie
Kim is very knowledgable and patient. As a new dog owner I found my puppy to be very challenging, but Kim offered great advice and equipped me with new ideas and techniques. She also suggested a shoulder harness for Misty and it has worked beautifully.
- Barb S., who enjoyed Private lessons - agility training with Misty
I am eager to continue our training with Kim.
My dog and I love the Zoom Room and the Instructor. They have been very helpful and have made training fun for my dog. They have also helped with nutrition and skin problems.
- Gail Willis, who enjoyed Agility 1 and 2, starting 3 with Annie Oakley
Charlie had fun, learned a lot, and still has a long way to go!
- Nancy Zorner, who enjoyed agility 1 with charlie
It was a great class. Care was taken to teach the dogs and the owners in a patient and gentle manner. Explanations were very clear and concise.
- Linda Burton Milner, who enjoyed Agility 1 with Kirby
Wanted to teach my dog not to be a "bully" while playing with dogs. Only had one season with a real live dog. The other three were with a stuffed dog. Zach got better, some. But disappointed I paid $50 a session of 30 min without really addressing his issues with a real dog. Liked my trainer. But the learning could have been completed after the one session with a real dog- and worked 1 hour or at least 45min.
- Barb, who enjoyed Individual with Zach
Lots of good, basic puppy cues. Plenty of play and socialization as part of the class (the most important aspect really), and even opportunities for the puppies to check out agility equipment.
- Shelly, who enjoyed puppy pre-school with Rowyn
The Zoom Room is great. The trainers are excellent. Instructions are very clear and concise. The trainers are very patient and caring. I love that it is indoors. The gym is a great place to go on a rainy day.
- Linda Burton Milner, who enjoyed Agility 1 and 2 with Kirby
Kim knows all the tricks, is very patient and calm, and takes the time to help individuals learn how to best teach their dogs. I enjoy working with my dog during class, and look forward to the time when she can zoom, or at least navigate, an agility course without a treat in front of her nose. I didn't think a 10-year old beagle would be able to do this, but you can teach an old dog new tricks!
- N. D., who enjoyed Agility 1 with Loretta
We love the puppy class at Zoom Room! The team is very knowledgable and maintains a clean and safe environment for the dogs and their people. We've definitely recommended Zoom Room to friends!
- JamieP., who enjoyed Puppy Kindergarten with Millie
We really enjoyed the small class size and the individual attention. The trainer bonded with us and our dog from week to week and really had tailored advice for what our needs were. She was very patient with our crazy dog, and seemed to understand her age and breed (1.5yr old border collie) requirements and limitations.
- Jason Schueller, who enjoyed Agility 1 with Busy
This was Muki's and my first experience with a dog training class. I chose agility because Muki, being a Shiba Inu, is naturally agile and athletic. The class has been wonderful; not only in agility training but in teaching Muki to listen and focus. Kim is a very competent, dedicated instructor who works well with canines and humans alike. Muki and I will be continuing on with Aglity level 2
- Patricia, who enjoyed Agility training Level 1 with Muki
next. All in all I give the class a 5 out of 5, and will pass the word around in the community.
Always great fun and a positive experience for dog and owner.
- Shelly H, who enjoyed Agility, obedience with Rowyn
Both classes provided excellent information and stimulation for our pup. We would love to participate in puppy obedience and puppy agility. Please let me know when you start providing afternoon or early evening classes.
- Sandie, who enjoyed puppy class with Chloe
We have LOVED working with Kim in teaching our canine children how to navigate an agility course. This is something we have wanted to do for a long time and we are so glad we discovered the aptly named Zoom Room. It has been a such a positive experience for all of us. Even though we are far from mastering agility training , Kim makes us all feel like superstars. She is patient and gentle, laughing with us when humans or canines have spastic moments, which are not altogether rare. There is nothing but love at Zoom Room. I must say this has been entirely "entertraining" on so many levels. Thanks to everyone at Zoom Room!
- Tricia and Mark Brubaker, who enjoyed Private agility training with Maia and Kona
Great experience for my puppy Splash
- Casey Sullivan, who enjoyed Puppy class with Splash
Learned some new stuff
Had a great time playing with the other puppy's
Is has been a wonderful bonding experience with my dog as well as having fun together. I love seeing Sophie become so excited when she knows we're going to Zoom Room! Kim,our instructor, makes the classes fun for our dogs and us humans, all the while maintaining her professional manner. I'm so happy to have found Zoom Room! Blair Tomczak
- Blair Tomczak, who enjoyed Agility level 1 and 2 with sophie
It was a wonderful bonding experience for my dog and I. The classes were professional and fun as well!
- Blair Tomczak, who enjoyed Level 1 Agility with Sophie
we had a great time and find the staff very personable and professional
- laura larson, who enjoyed private agility with anton and mia
All positive, like the all positive training. Good mix of other people and dogs to train with.
- shandra, who enjoyed Puppy socialization, CGC & some privates with Marsea, Scully & Trixsea
Was fun and very effective.
It's been very good. Kim is an excellent trainer. She's well organized and follows a planned routine. She's very good at understanding the dog's behaviors. The room is very nice and my dog seems to love it.
- David B. Johnson, who enjoyed I'm currently in agilty 2 with Bodie
Seamus loves the class so much that he rushes the door each week. With each class, his concentration improves so much, which is a testimony to how well Kim trains the dogs (and the owners).
- Lisa Stice, who enjoyed agility 1 and 2 with Seamus
Casey loved going to Agiity 1 and will be continuing with Agility 2. Kim, our trainer, great with each dog and was very thorough in training each dog properly on each obstacle. Kim and Lisa are very personable and have a very nice facility as well. I would highly recommend Zoom Room and the trainers to anyone.
- Beth K, who enjoyed Agility 1 with Casey
Sherwin is a 5 year old, 25 pound Terrier mix, that's full of energy.....I thought agility might be a way to channel that energy in a positive way....Sherwin loved the classes! Never mind that he is totally blind in one eye...He managed every part of the course like a trooper!
- Larry Abgarian, who enjoyed Agility 1 with Sherwin
Great class. Great instructor.
- Linda Milner, who enjoyed Agility 3 with Kirby
I always wanted to try agility with my dog but was hesitant because I wasn't sure he would be calm enough (he's a terrier :D). I am delighted at how much he's learned and how quickly he caught on! Although he hasn't become more calm, he has learned to focus much more and the mental exercise does wear him out. Kim has been very patient and helpful, and Truffle adores her because she has the BEST treats!!
- P. Economides, who enjoyed Agility 1 & 2 with Truffle
Before class Charlie was unconfident and reacting to other dogs. Kim has been wonderful, patient and encouraging. Charlie can walk past another dog with no problem now.
- Maria Henshilwood, who enjoyed Private package of 4 lessons with Charlie
The classes are great fun for the dog and the owner. Kim is a great teacher.
- Linda Milner, who enjoyed Agility 1, 2, 3, 4 with Kirby
Ready to Zoom?
Would you and your dog like to enjoy the great learning and socialization experiences that these other wonderful Zoom Room clients have been describing?
Check out our schedule of classes and other services!