The Perfect Pet Franchise
We Don’t Train Dogs.
We Train the People Who Love Them.
See, hear and read what others are saying…
The Zoom Room is the only brick-and-mortar dog training franchise in the U.S. and the world’s first dog agility franchise. We’re dog business experts and have designed the Zoom Room to be like no other pet franchise on the market.
We are now also the fastest-growing pet franchise in the U.S. The pet services industry is booming; in the September 2011 issue of Pet Age Magazine, experts actually credit the Zoom Room as one of the chief bellwethers for the enormous increase in this sector. Over $1.3 billion was spent on dog training in 2010, with a projected annual growth rate of 6.7%. The article attributes this growth to “standalone franchise operations like Zoom Room… rather than smaller, local companies.” Learn more about the pet services industry and the role of pet franchises.
Why the Zoom Room is the Best Dog Franchise
- Everything that’s great about working with dogs
- None of the hassle
- No previous dog training experience necessary
- Low start-up cost
- Flexible hours
- Tons of support and training
- Multiple revenue streams
- Maximum fun. (Dog Agility? Doggy Disco® Nights? Birthday Parties? Puppy Preschool? Yes. All that and more!)
Pet Franchise Information
Where would you like to go next?
- Would you like to talk to a human being? Call us at 1-877-ZOOM-ROOM now!
- A perfect pet franchise sounds pretty good. But is it right for me? Learn what makes an ideal franchisee.
- Want to learn more about the pet services industry and how it’s faring in today’s economy?
- Need to know about the advantages of buying a franchise?
- Have you checked out the pet franchise competition?
- How about learning everything that our unique Dog Training Franchise has to offer?
- Perhaps you’d like to learn why we’ve already received so much coverage in Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc., The Wall Street Journal, and dozens of other magazines, newspapers, radio and television shows? Visit our Press Room.
- Or are you tired of reading and ready to get some more information and personalized attention? Have it your way. You know what to do with a big orange button: