Zoom Room Tulsa Debuts
Grab the leash, get the dog, and come see how dog training can be FUN again! Join us for our Grand Opening at Zoom Room Tulsa on Saturday, January 11th.
The day’s events will include $5 Agility classes throughout the day, a mobile adoption event for the Tulsa SPCA, a caricature artist, a raffle for some great prizes, a mobile vet to offer free and discount services, complimentary food and refreshments, a dog tricks contest, and of course, our famous Doggy Disco®. See below for schedule of events, descriptions, and links to sign up!
GRAND OPENING EVENTS
- 9:00am - Zoom Room Tulsa Opens its doors!
- 10:00, 11:00, 1:00, 2:00- $5 Agility Classes - This is a great way to check out our agility classes, regardless of skill level or previous experience. Space is extremely limited and these classes will fill up, so reserve your spot now!
- 10:00am-2:00pm - Tulsa SPCA adoption event - They will be on site with their Mobile Adoption Center (MAC) truck with some amazing dogs for adoption. This group works tirelessly to help animals in Tulsa, and we are pleased to make them our charitable organization for our Grand Opening. For every person who RSVP’s for our Grand Opening party, we will donate $10 to the Tulsa SPCA. We will also have a bin for donations to the SPCA, and for any items you purchase from our store to donate to the SPCA, we will take 10% off your purchase. And of course donations are accepted and greatly appreciated! You can learn more about them at their site HERE
- 10:00am-2:00 pm - Mobile Veterinary Hospital of Tulsa Dr. Kristie Plunkett with the Mobile Veterinary Hospital of Tulsa will also be on hand to offer free exams and toenail trims, as well as discount vaccinations and microchipping. Oh yeah, and did we mention that she has a full-scale operating suite and animal care facility on wheels?! Come check it out. More information on Dr. Plunkett or the Mobile Vet Hospital of Tulsa can be found HERE
- 4:00-6:00pm - Official Grand Opening Festivities Begin -Here’s where we go into full-on PARTY MODE, Zoom Room style! And it’s all FREE! You better sign up quick, because the first 20 people to register will receive a special gift bag. ALSO- Remember that for every person who RSVP’s, we will donate $10 to the Tulsa SPCA. We will have one of Zoom Room’s famous Doggy Disco® parties- complete with music, disco ball, laser lights for dogs to chase, and of course some yummies for your doggies tummies. Here are some of the great activities we will have going on for you and your furry bestie to enjoy:
Dick Westbrook is a truly gifted artist, and he will be here to capture the personality of your pooch with a wonderfully humorous caricature portrait. This will be one to frame!
Dog Tricks Contest
Does your dog know a great trick and loves to be in the spotlight? We want to see it! Sign up for the tricks contest when you come for the Grand Opening. We welcome tricks of all levels-whether its extremely technical, or just for laughs! Tricks Contest will take place at 5:00 pm.
Food and Drinks by Biga
We will have Biga Italian Restaurant on hand to provide some amazing chef-prepared creations and appetizers, as well as specialty beers and wine so that you can mingle and enjoy the social side of dog ownership. Read all about renowned chef Tuck Curren and his amazing creations HERE
Everybody loves a prize, right? Well, we have some killer prizes, but bring your checkbook or cash to purchase these, because ALL this money goes to the SPCA. Tickets sold as $5 for 3 tickets, $10 for 8 tickets, and $20 for 15 tickets.
- First Place: We will throw a Doggy Disco® party for you, your dog, and up to TWENTY of your friends and their dogs–complete with refreshments, treats, music, and a laser light show on the floor for the dogs to chase.
- Second Place: An unlimited 3-month pass to Private Gym-Your dog will have THE best playground in all of Tulsa, complete with a full agility course for excellent exercise. These are scheduled as 30-minute increments.
- Third Place: A goodie basket filled with a sampling of some of the best toys and treats on the planet.
This party is open to all dog owners and dog lovers, accompanied by their dogs of course, completely FREE of charge. However, we do require that you RSVP in advance. And don’t forget-for every person that RSVP’s, the Zoom Room will donate $10 to the Tulsa SPCA! We’ll also be accepting additional donations throughout the day and evening, so while all of the day’s events are free, we ask that you please bring your checkbook and talk to the amazing volunteers with the SPCA about all they do in our community. For any purchases you make in our store for the SPCA drop-off bin, we will give you a 10% savings. Please help us make a difference.
We sincerely look forward to meeting you and your dog !